All Saints- Lincoln Road

The UK brand ALL SAINTS opened its second stand alone store in the US in Miami Beach last December. If you like fashion I'm sure you saw already thousands of blogs and posts about it, the clothes are pretty and different...but what it calls everybodie's attention is the store decorations.... literally hundreds of vintage sewing machines and clothing factory equipment are exhibit and used as display for the clothes and windows. The restored moroccan tiles and the triple-height ceilings highlights the traditional spanish arquitecture where the pristine sewing machines and industrial extended light fixtures hanging from the ceiling make the perfect complement for this stunning and unique store concept.... If you like to visit the location is 910 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL. 33139 here are some pics...enjoy it!!

xoxo

Mariafer.











Comments

Caio Fern said…
lovely !!
this is a such great idea and got so beautiful .
thank you Maria Fernanda !! have a great week !!
Viera said…
Very interesting display, Maria.

Hope you are doing well. Best wishes
X
V
Barn Mommy said…
Oh, so beautiful! I could spend hours in there just looking at them all...

Natalia
Black Zebra said…
The first time I saw this creative window dressing(in London) I freaked out, Not only am I a LOYAL fan of their clothes, the interior deco is just insane! Great post!x
Debbiedoos said…
Hi Maria! I love your pics!!~ Brought back some memories for me, as we lived in S. Florida for nine years and frequented Miami often. I love this old sewing machine. Do you know Kelli Kaufer? I recently linked up with her as well and she is a sweet heart to chat with. I am going to become a follower so I can keep updated on the latest....you have a great energy, I can tell, and I love that!!~ Come and visit me on my blog, I just started a couple of weeks ago.....

Popular Posts